This is creative and original.
Wish I would have thought of something like this when my boys were young.
It even has a link for crochet cars!
You will need: 5.5mm hook, wool needle
Yarn: DK / 8 ply 4 colours- 2 grey, 1 green, 1 white, 1 black. Create a smaller 3rd ball of grey from your others
With grey make a magic circle
- Chain 1, sc, hdc, 2dc into MC. Place stitch marker in sc
- Repeat step 1 with the second ball of grey and again with your smaller ball. Pull circle tight
- With grey no 2 *2dc into next sc, 2dc in next 3 stitches* place marker in last dc. With 3rd ball repeat *to *
- Starting with ball 1 again *1 dc in first, 2dc in next* over next 12 stitches till you reach marker. Repeat with next colour
- *1dc in 2, 2dc in next* to marker. Repeat twice more
- *1dc in 2, 2dc in next, 1dc* to marker. Repeat twice more
- *1dc, 2dc,1dc* in grey, attach green…
View original post 451 more words